Employment Health Screening Services Sleep Apnea Program
Many businesses require employee health screenings to ensure their employees are healthy and capable of fulfilling their duties. Health screening companies are likely to assist with these services ranging from blood pressure testing to cholesterol level results. However, there is another condition that businesses may be looking for that isn’t widely offered by health screen companies. This condition is sleep apnea.
As sleep apnea factors such as obesity continue to rise, offering sleep apnea testing is becoming more critical. If you’re looking to stand out from other employment health screening service companies, partnering with ApneaMed can set your company apart from the competition by providing sleep apnea testing. This can make you the preferred health screening company!
Ways Employment Health Screening Services Can Partner With ApneaMed
If you’re looking to round out your robust menu of services, it may be time to consider partnering with ApneaMed for at-home sleep apnea testing. To help you customize your services, ApneaMed provides three different ways employment health screening services can partner with our team to provide sleep apnea testing. By working with one of our partnership advisors, you can determine which best suits your company’s needs.
Option 1: Referral Partnerships
For a simple solution to sleep apnea testing, your employment health screening company may be looking for ApneaMed’s referral partnership. This is the most hands-off option for your company and involves you referring the patient to ApneaMed if their employee screening uncovers risk factors for sleep apnea. All of this is completed through a simple referral form that is filled out by your office.
Once the referral form is received by ApneaMed, our patient care specialists will connect with the employee and help them order an at-home sleep test so that they can be screened for sleep apnea. This is the ideal option for an employment health screening company that wants to expand their services but does not have the manpower to take on much of the heavy lifting, delegating majority of the work to ApneaMed to handle.
Option 2: In-Office Partnerships
For a slightly more hands-on approach, ApneaMed also offers an in-office partnership for employment health screening companies. If you suspect the patient is suffering from sleep apnea, your company can have a white label home sleep test unit on hand during employee health screenings. This allows you to easily provide employees with sleep apnea a take-home sleep apnea test directly from their screening — they won’t need to wait for the referral form to go through and be contacted by ApneaMed.
A benefit of the in-office partnership is that your employment health screening company can decide if the sleep apnea testing is an extra service the employee pays for or is charged to the company. Either way, your company will be able to benefit from the cost of the extra service for white labeled at-home sleep apnea testing.
Option 3: Mail-Out Partnerships
If the previous options don’t suit your needs, you may be interested in ApneaMed’s mail-out partnership. Instead of submitting employees who need to be screened for sleep apnea as a referral to ApneaMed, your team can order a home sleep test for the person in question that will be sent directly to the patient.
Once the order is received, ApneaMed will mail the home sleep test unit to the patient with instructions on performing the unassisted overnight sleep study using. Then, after the test is complete, the employee will send the unit back to ApneaMed, where our sleep physicians will analyze the data and contact them with results.
Still not sure which partnership option is best for you? Contact one of our partnership advisors and we can help you determine which of our partnerships best matches your existing business model.
How Employment Health Screening Services Can Benefit From Partnering With ApneaMed
Our goal at ApneaMed is to make the process for sleep apnea testing as stress-free as possible for everyone involved. To do that, we provide employment health screening companies with a variety of partnership options that align with your needs. A partnership with ApneaMed provides the following benefits to employee health screening services companies:
- Value – With any of our partnerships available, your employment health screening business can benefit from including a sleep apnea testing service to the companies looking to hire comprehensive health screening.
- DOT Compliance – As transportation management companies often require health screenings, ApneaMed has made sure that our home sleep test is DOT compliant and meets or exceeds the industry standards for diagnosing sleep apnea. That way, your business can offer our sleep apnea testing with confidence to the companies that need reliable, DOT compliant sleep apnea testing.
- Revenue – As a business, growing your bottom line is important. You can’t operate as a business if you aren’t bringing in revenue. Partnering with ApneaMed allows you to build out your service offerings and treat a wider audience of people — helping you increase your revenue.
- Competition – Because sleep apnea testing isn’t commonly offered by employment health screening companies, introducing this service allows you to stand out from the competition and be the preferred provider for health screening services.
- Efficiency – If you suspect an employee is suffering from sleep apnea during a screening and don’t have a partnership with ApneaMed, the patient will need to schedule a traditional sleep study. Not only is this option more expensive than an at-home sleep test, but requires more time and effort since they will need to undergo the sleep study in person.
- Knowledge – Rather than recommend people sign up for a wait-listed sleep study, you can provide quick answers concerning sleep apnea with our sleep apnea home test. Our team can answer any questions the employee has regarding sleep apnea or the testing process.
- Sleep Apnea Resources – We never want you to be without the materials you need to properly market this new service. To assist in explaining sleep apnea to employees, ApneaMed provides our partners with patient brochures and additional sleep apnea resources. These informational brochures can help patients understand why the testing is necessary and how sleep apnea may be affecting them.
We take pride in our partnerships with employment health screening companies and make sure to provide your company with anything and everything you need to bring in additional revenue from this service offering.
ApneaMed Works With Employment Health Screening Services To Protect Employees And Company
ApneaMed has partnerships available for health safety officers who perform in-house employee health screenings and independent employment health screening companies. We are more than happy to walk you through the various partnership options to determine which makes the most sense for your existing business model.
No matter what partnership you choose, ApneaMed will be there for every step of the way. Following the patient’s sleep apnea test, our team will work with the patient to provide them with the necessary treatment plan that will enable them to put their best selves forward throughout the workday.
To learn more about our partnership program and to set up your company’s partnership with ApneaMed, contact us today.